Our Vision and Mission
- To promote safety at sea and on inland waters.
- To provide adequate competency training to prospective skippers and crew of small craft along the lines of the standards set by the South African Maritime Safety Authority (SAMSA).
- To provide seaworthiness surveying and small craft registration services to owners of such vessels.
- To act as a responsible authorised agent for SAMSA.
- Establish a culture of high ideals, moral standards and ethics among small craft skippers.
- Endeavour to educate its members, and the general public, to adhere to all laws relating to the preservation of the marine and aquatic environments.